colouring section

« Older   Newer »

1. saarayy

User deleted

I used to be able to go to the colorings section, but i cant anymore. why ? :D
    now it says this
    Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below.

2. saarayy

User deleted

buuump. i realllyy need help

3. jaesus

User deleted

you need to be active, to see them again.

read the rules again https://designatedsource.forumcommunity.net/?t=39810965

4. Flechie

User deleted

QUOTE (jaesus @ 8/1/2012, 06:56) 
    you need to be active, to see them again.

Start posting more and your status will change to Enabled users.

5. jaesus

User deleted

^oh thanks for the info :B

6. theregoesmybaby

User deleted

But I have nothing to post... what will I post? If I actually had access to the colorings section, I would post... but I don't so I can't be enabled. My strong point are the psds, icons and twitter backgrounds. What can I do on this website without the colorings section? Go on photo request as always? This is stupid, no offence.

7. kresleyanne

User deleted

QUOTE (theregoesmybaby @ 7/8/2012, 05:06) 
    But I have nothing to post... what will I post? If I actually had access to the colorings section, I would post... but I don't so I can't be enabled. My strong point are the psds, icons and twitter backgrounds. What can I do on this website without the colorings section? Go on photo request as always? This is stupid, no offence.

It's unfortunate that it's stupid for you. I did this for this exact reason. This website is not for one section. What seems to be obvious in your post is that you're telling me that you can't, or don't want, to be active in any other place unless it's coloring based and photo requests. So yes, you're exactly right that you don't post so therefore you cannot be enabled. You don't have to post a new topic or a new thread, but simply replying to others or talking to others helps you out. It's really not difficult at all.

What can you do on this website without the coloring section? Let's see. There are 15 other sections that you can actually participate in. For one, you can welcome new members in the Members site, or get to know them. I know for a fact that there are members on this site that request PSD and Coloring help in the Tutorial section, and since you have strong points in those areas, I'd like to think you can help them out. Who knows, maybe you know a few fonts, textures, brushes that people are requesting? You could help people out in finding those. You could help others with Advice in the Off-Topic section perhaps? You could give others constructive criticism and feedback in the Handouts or Express Yourself sections. You can join in on games in the Games section. Join a contest in the Contest section, or even start one. Or greet people Happy Birthday in the Birthday Section.

8. zainmaliks

User deleted

You could also MAKE psds and hand them out in the 'handout' section, either way you're still helping people out by giving them psds, perhaps they've been searching for a new psd and your psd might be the next one they choose. Also like @kresleyanne you could join contests, most of them require the making of psds, there's actually a lot you can do in here that consists of psd making, I've been on this forum for over a year now except I had to delete my old account, but the reason why I'm in no rush to become 'enabled' is because this forum is great overall, and if you actually take the time to read threads and such you can learn something new every day and you'll slowly become an 'enabled user' and on a plus you'll have some new skills. Basically, if you look past psds and colorings and re-creations, you'll learn that this forum is great for many more things and 15 sections should be sufficient for you to become enabled pretty soon if you're actually active. Just look around open threads and opportunities for you to post and you'll eventually get there. c:

9. infinitechaos

User deleted

QUOTE (theregoesmybaby @ 7/8/2012, 04:06) 
    My strong point are the psds, icons and twitter backgrounds.

If those are your strong points, you can still make those and put them in the Handouts section. There is a ton of stuff to do on this forum but some people are only here for the colouring section, hence the owner changing the rules. I can't really blame her.

10. theregoesmybaby

User deleted

Did all of that, except the games and the birthday messages, since it's not updated, well at least not updated the last time I checked. I made a few tutorials, thanked people for the textures they gave out, handed out icons and showed everyone my psds account on tumblr. I'm constantly using the photorequests page.. mostly requestins pictures, sometimes I also answer other people's requests. The other day, I went on the other programs topic and tried to help and asked for help... also went on the advice topic and advised one dear user. I completely get you zainmaliks and that's what I'm trying to do... but unlike you, I'd love to get back in touch with the coloring section, and I'm in a rush for it.

11. gleeships

User deleted

Be more active. You need to become an enabled member. Try to get your post replies to over 100 :D

12. theregoesmybaby

User deleted

I got over 100 already :)

13. zainmaliks

User deleted

I think you need 140-150 to become enabled.

14. foreversours

User deleted

This was helpful! Thank you all. :)

15. wickeddevine

User deleted

Helpful thanks everybody for tips!

14 replies since 6/12/2011, 21:24   304 views