favorite 'ships'?

"i ship them so hard"

« Older   Newer »

princess ❧

Group
    Enabled Users

Status
    So, I'm curious.. who are your favorite ships? And I don't know if there are other terms to use instead of 'ship' but, any characters from television series you guys ship? Whether they are in the same show or not? Or even any two celebrities in real life you might ship together? (Whether they are actually dating or not)-- I'm really curious!!! (Feel free to load me up on lesbian ships, too.)

2. spreadingamour

User deleted

zanessa has been my favorite ship ever <3 i love sterek, too. :3 stiles and derek from teen wolf. not sure about it as a romance but i love their scenes together! <3

princess ❧

Group
    Enabled Users

Status
    OH MY GOD. I miss Zanessa so, so much. My heart now aches. Lol. I'm only two episodes in with Teen Wolf, but I often see people wanting stiles/derek on my dash constantly.

4. spreadingamour

User deleted

Same here! They were so cute together! :-( And about Teen Wolf, it is actually one of my favorites tv shows, for some reason I got kind of addicted to it! Haha, I love their scenes together, they're usually really cute or funny. <3 The thing is that I love Tyler Hoechlin/Derek and Brittany Snow together, they're pretty cute, too!

What about you? Who are your favorite ships? :3

5. Arissa

User deleted

Annie x Auggie (Covert Affairs), Lucrezia x Cesare (The Borgias), Nick x Jess (New Girl) and Nine, Ten x Rose (Doctor Who).
    Oh my God. I feel like there's so much more but I always mental blank on questions like this. XD

cause i'm in love with the thought of you

Group
    Enabled Users

Status
    I'm actually a huge stydia shipper on teen wolf ( stiles and lydia )
    and when you get throughout the show you'll understand why ;)
    it's like that unrequited crush/love type of thing lolol.

7. spreadingamour

User deleted

I totally forgot about stydia! They're really cute, you're right @chanceswasted. <3 The thing is I also love the couple Lydia makes with one of the twins, Aiden maybe? Haha, can't wait for January! :3

infinity times infinity

Group
    Enabled Users

Status
    I LOVE STYDIA TOOO UGHH! damn i still haven't started season 3 but i will!! i'm so excited :D

other ships are
    effy x cook (skins)
    naomi x emily (skins)
    ygritte x jon snow (GoT)
    emily x daniel (revenge)

7 replies since 22/8/2013, 21:56   73 views