new gettyimages watermark?

« Older   Newer »

1. highfive

User deleted

It's not working anymore. Unless you have access to an account you paid to get.

Edited by highfive - 24/10/2013, 19:28

2. infinitechaos

User deleted

NOTE FOR PEOPLE WITH GETTYIMAGES ACCOUNTS: I know many people are going to ask why there are watermarks on photos featured on Getty Images despite having an account and being signed in, so let me explain what's happening. Getty recently changed their policies in, I guess, an attempt to crack down on people who signed up solely to obtain watermark-free photos without purchasing them. I don't know if they finally figured out that that's what was happening but even with an account, you cannot get photos sans watermark unless you actually pay for them. As far as I know, there is no trick or code change to remove the watermark. But like highfive said, Wire Image still works.

I thought I would let everyone know in case you were curious and didn't know about this change.

3. GFXDude23

User deleted

Has anybody figure a new way to access high quality images from Getty Images yet??

4. barbie_klaus

User deleted

QUOTE (ttimeturner @ 22/7/2012, 00:08) 
    On WireImage, you have to hover over the thumbnail. Don't click on it! Hover over it, and when it pops up as a clearer thumbnail, right click on it and copy the URL. Then go up to your search bar and paste it, delete the last letter/number and change it to F. Then click enter and the bigger untagged version should appear.

OMG Thank YOU!!!!

33 replies since 9/7/2012, 17:58   3091 views